CONTEC pocket fetal doppler is used by expectant mothers and healthcare professionals, including midwives and obstetricians, to monitor and hear baby’s heartbeat. The unit is equipped with a 3 MHz probe, the most advanced technology in Fetal Heart Monitoring. The device allows any healthcare professional or expectant parent to hear the baby’s heartbeat with ease and as early as the 12th week of pregnancy, providing peace of mind and reassurance. The back-lit LCD screen displays the baby’s heartbeat in three different FHR (Fetal Heart Rate) modes, while the sound is heard in real-time through the built-in hi-fi speaker. This unit is also equipped with an audio output for headphones or a sound recorder (headphones or recorder not included).CONTEC Fetal Doppler has an ultra-light design. It functions with 2 AA batteries, included in the package.
Until 15th May 2019: Save 30 dollars and get a complimentary upsized (250 ml Gel), enough to last the whole pregnancy.
CONTEC Fetal Doppler Features:
- Powerful built-in speaker for listening to the heartbeat and sharing the joy with people around you.
- Backlight LCD with maximum ease for readability.
- LED heart rate display to show the numeric HR (Heartbeat Rate) and graph form.
- Operates on 2 AA-size batteries.
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
- Battery level indicator
- Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat or recording (headphones and recording cable are not included)
- Light and compact design which is easy to handle and operate.
- Three heartbeat measurement and display mode:
Mode 1: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time heart rate is displayed numerically
Mode 2: a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
Mode 3: this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
Included in the package:
– CONTEC Fetal Doppler (model-SO-C)
– 3 MHz Probe
– Batteries (2 x AA)
– User manual (English)
– 1 x Transmission Gel – 250 ml (Aquasonic)
NOTE: This device is not intended to diagnose any medical condition, and should not be used to come to any conclusion based on its findings. It is not a replacement for a medical doctor and for the recommended ultrasound check by your obstetrician. For advice on how and when to use this product, please consult with your medical practitioner.
The difference between CONTEC fetal doppler models:
|Features||CONTEC Fetal Doppler (model-SO-B)||CONTEC Fetal Doppler (model-SO-C)|
|Probe Sensitivity||3 MHz||3 MHz|
|Batteries||2 * AA||2 * AA|
|LED display (showing FHR)||YES||YES|
|LED Color display||NO||YES|
|HeartRate display in Waveform||NO||YES|
1-year comprehensive warranty from the purchase date
Weight (kg): 0.22
Dimensions (cm): 13.5 x 9.5 x 3.5