ToronTek-B400 sleep apnea monitor deploys the latest Canadian technology in Pulse Oximetry. The device is ideal for medical practitioners, home health care professionals, clinics, and hospitals. The device operates on a built-in rechargeable battery. Pulse rate and SPO2 alarm with adjustable sound volume and a superiors LED display with adjustable brightness, are other unique features of this sophisticated model.
The proprietary software (Windows PC compatible) allows you to transfer recorded data from ToronTek-B400 to your PC for saving, printing out, or sharing electronically with your medical professionals.
Sleep apnea monitor (ToronTek-B400) features:
- Velcro strap probe assuring probe placement, making it a perfect device for a sleep study.
- Power supply: 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium battery and a charger with USB interface.
- Adjustable wrist-band making it the perfect Oximeter for aviation professionals, athletes, mountain climbers.
- Synchronous display on the device display as well as the computer.
- Proprietary software for data analysis.
- Built-in alarms with adjustable volume for SPO2 and pulse rate.
- Built-in memory for up to 24 hours of recording storage.
- Compact and lightweight design providing maximum comfort while wearing.
- 256k color LED display with adjustable brightness.
- Battery level indicator
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery charging with a wall plug or USB connection.
1x Main unit-ToronTek B400- Sleep apnea monitor
1x probe (Newly designed Velcro strap)
1x User manual
1x USB cable
1x supply power cord
SPO2 – Digital
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
- Power supply
Requirement: 3.6V DC-4.2V DC
Type: Interior Battery, BF
Requirement: 3.7 voltage rechargeable Lithium battery (included)
Size: 61*56*24 mm
Weight: 1.8oz((50g with Lithium battery)
Parameter: SpO2(2-digit), PR(3-digit)
Bar graph, Pleth waveform
Adjustable brightness level
Alarm for High and Low limit of SPO2 (Oxygen saturation and pulse rate)
Alarm for “finger out” occurrences
Alarm for “probe disconnect” occurrences
1-year comprehensive warranty
This sleep apnea monitor is a health monitoring device and is not intended for treatment. The readings of the device are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition nor should it be used as a substitute for your own health care provider’s professional advice unless used by or under the direct supervision of a licensed health care provider. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injury, damage, or loss caused by the use or misuse of this product.
Unfortunately, there are many products offered through online vendors that are NOT APPROVED by HealthCanada. These products have been proven to be absolutely unreliable in terms of reading accuracy, performance, and reported data. All Oximeters offered through this website are APPROVED by HealthCanada and have passed required testing standards to be licensed for sales in Canada.
To make sure the device you buy is medical grade, you can follow the below link for Health Canada and search for the device name and make sure the device has an active license.
WINDOWS users (right click and save as file) download the software HERE
WATCH VIDEO tutorials HERE
Want to know more about the benefits of the Wristband Pulse Oximeter?