The ToronTek-E400W pulse oximeter is intended for use at home and professional healthcare facility. This device is the only model in the ToronTek range that has wireless connectivity to a computer via Bluetooth to transfer the recorded data.
The bright, multi-color display makes reading your SpO2 an easy, fun experience. The oximeter’s next-generation display allows you to see your readings in 4 different directions. The smart screen rotation will flip the screen 90 degrees to provide the most optimum reading experience.
The device charges when connected to the computer or connected to the power supply via a power adapter.
The proprietary software accompanying the device will allow users to upload the data to a computer via Bluetooth platform to generate reports. In addition to that, the software enables users to cast the reading data to computer screen simultaneously as the device is showing the data on the OLED screen.
- Wireless (Bluetooth) connectivity to computer
- Inner flash memory storing up to 24 hours of data
- Advanced software for sleep study and monitoring
- Sleek, modern design
- Powerful 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery charges when plugged into the wall or computer (USB charger like Apple iPod and AC charger)
- Software to upload and analyze up to 24 hours of data at a time (windows compatible only)
- Automatic power-off after 5 seconds when finger if out
- Large, multi-color/Smart 4 directional OLED display (Superior quality to LCD)
- 4 parameters reading (SpO2, PR, Bargraph, and Pleth waveform)
- Fast, accurate, continuous readings
- Can measure at low perfusion – SpO2 and PR can be measured properly when pulse saturation is at 0.4%
- Anti-reflective screen for maximum readability
- Alarms (auditory and visual) when pulse rate or SpO2 falls below set levels
- Compact size, super lightweight (About 50g with lithium battery)
- Easy to carry neck cord included
- Battery voltage indication: Color OLED Graph
- Friendly operation menu for the function setting
- Pulse sound
- Synchronous display on the oximeter and computer
1x ToronTek-E400W Pulse Oximeter
1x Neck/wrist cord
1x DC power adapter plug
1x USB connector cord
1x PC software disk (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10 Compatible)
1x User manual
●Pixels: 160*128, 256K color
●Pulse Ratio: 30-255 BPM
●Resolution: 1% for SPO2 and E1 BPM for pulse ratio
●Measurement Accuracy: ±2% in a stage of 70%-99% for SPO2
●Unspecified in a stage of 35-69% for SPO2
●±2BPM or ±2% (Select larger) for Pulse ratio
Environmental Operating Temperature: 0C ~ 50C Storage Temperature: -40C ~ 60C Operating Humidity: 15% ~ 95% Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 95% Operating Pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa Storage Pressure: 500hPa – 1060hPa
Display Type: OLED parameter: SpO2 (2-digit), PR (3-digit), bargraph (6-segment), pleth waveform adjustable brightness level
Weight: 75 gr
Dimensions (cm): 7x3x3.5
3-5 Business days – (Shipping from CANADA)
Your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor’s visit and advice from medical professionals.
Unfortunately, there are many products offered through online vendors that are NOT APPROVED by HealthCanada. The products have been proven to be absolutely unreliable in terms of reading accuracy, performance and reported data. All Oximeters offered through this website are APPROVED by HealthCanada and have passed required testing standards to be licensed for sales in Canada.
To make sure the device you buy is medical grade, you can follow thew below link for Health Canada and search for device name and make sure the device has an avctive license.
Want to know more about the benefits of the pulse oximeter?