ToronTek-B400 is the best device in the market ideal for Doctors, Home Health Care, Clinics, Hospitals. The device works with a built-in rechargeable battery and can also connect to a computer to transfer data to your computer enabling further analysis.
Connecting with USB connector this Wristband Pulse Oximeter can record the data and transfer it to your computer, then you can analyze it.
- Power supply: 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium battery and a charger with USB interface
- An adjustable band making it a perfect device for Aviation professionals, Sportsman, Mountain Climbers, Walkers
- USB interface to computers
- Synchronous display on the Wristband Pulse Oximeter and computer
- Designed Software for sleep study and monitoring
- Built-in alarms for SPO2 and pulse rate
- Built-in memory for up to 24 hours of data storage
- Compact and lightweight design fits comfortably in the patient’s wrist
- High accuracy and repetition
- User-friendly menu
- 256k color OLED display with 4 directions
- Battery voltage indication
- Can be used in high altitudes, at high and low temperatures
- Superior Color OLED Screen with multi-directional views
- Brightness adjustment for viewing in any light
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery cell
1x Fingertip Wristband Pulse Oximeter main unit-ToronTek B400
1x Instruction manual
1x USB cable
1x supply power cord
SPO2 – Digital
Accuracy: ±2% (70-100%)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
Measurement Performance in low perfusion
Oxyhemoglobin and pulse value can be shown accurately when the pulse-filling rate is 0.4%
- Power supply
Requirement: 3.6V DC-4.2V DC
Type: Interior Battery, BF
Requirement: 3.7 voltage rechargeable Lithium battery (included)
- Interference resistance capacity against ambient light
The deviation is smaller than ±1% between the value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in a dark room.
Operating Temperature: 10°C-40°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C- +60°C
Operating humidity: 30%RH-75%RH
Storage Humidity: 5%RH-95%RH
Operating Pressure: 700hPa-1060hPa
Storage Pressure: 500hPa ¨C 1060hPa
Size: 61*56*24 mm
Weight: 1.8oz((50g with Lithium battery)
Parameter: SpO2(2-digit), PR(3-digit)
Bar graph, Pleth waveform
Adjustable brightness level
Types: Measurement out of set limits
Finger out of position
1-year comprehensive warranty
Your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor’s visit and advice from medical professionals.
Unfortunately, there are many products offered through online vendors that are NOT APPROVED by HealthCanada. The products have been proven to be absolutely unreliable in terms of reading accuracy, performance, and reported data. All Oximeters offered through this website are APPROVED by HealthCanada and have passed required testing standards to be licensed for sales in Canada.
To make sure the device you buy is medical grade, you can follow the below link for Health Canada and search for the device name and make sure the device has an active license.
Size: 61*56*24 mm
Weight: 1.8oz (50g with Lithium battery)
Want to know more about the benefits of the Wristband Pulse Oximeter?
WINDOWS users can download the software HERE
WATCH VIDEO tutorials HERE