OUR WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
- The guarantee period is starting from the date the customer receives the product as per proof of delivery signature.
- www.123checkup is accepting 90 days return of products to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. If the product is working and customer no longer needs the product the return need to be done and the customer will accept the shipping return charges. There will be a 15% re-stocking fee for the returned item. The returned package needs to be in its original form with all the original accessories included in the package.
- All products have a one-year comprehensive warranty for a defected part or in case need an exchange with a new set. The shipping cost for sending the product back to our facility needs to be handled by the customers.
- Modifying a product without www.123Checkup.com authorization will void the warranty.
- In no event shall www.123CheckUp.com be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits or equipment.
- www.123CheckUp.com is not responsible for and damaged due to misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Home Monitoring devices are not a replacement for a periodic visit to Doctors and pediatricians. The readings of the device need to be only analyzed by medical professionals.
RETURN UNOPENED PRODUCTS
- The customer would be responsible for the shipping cost of the product to our location in Canada which original shipment was sent from with following details. If the package is unopened there is no re-stocking fee.
- Refund of the returned item would be done only when the shipment is received by our facility
- All products have a 14 days period for return if the package has not been opened and the seal is not broken
- All UNOPENED returns must have customer information or order number in order for the return to be processed.
- The customer is responsible for any loss and damage.
DELIVERY DENIAL (RTS or Return to Sender)
- For any RTS (return to sender) package, we will contact the customer and charge shipping for re-sending or deduct any shipping charges from the refund amount given to the customer.
- www.123checkup.com reserves the rights to charges 15% sales loss and restocking fee for non-defective returns.
CHANGES TO/CANCELLING AN ORDER
- We suggest call us or send an email immediately upon the order confirmation to cancel the order. Any cancellation during the next business day would be treated as a delivery denial procedure stipulated above.
Since we want our customers to get their items as soon as possible, if the order is placed before 6 pm, they are usually processed on the same business day.
- Once an order has been processed by our warehouse you may not cancel or change your order.
- All customers order are confirmed by an email confirmation. Please check the order confirmation email. If the order information is incorrect or incomplete, customers are responsible to report it immediately to our customer service so that the order may be updated and changed accordingly. If the problem is not fixed in time and order is shipped out, customers will be responsible for the cost of re-sending the order.
- Any promotion code is only applicable to the stated time frame. www.123checkup.com is having the right to cancel any promotion at any time.
- Any applicable credit for specific promotion would not be carried over to another product
- For orders that have not been received on the estimated date posted on the website please send an email to our customer service (email@example.com). We will contact our courier on your behalf for an investigation and update you on the delivery status the same day. Delivery time is only an estimate; delivery time is NOT a guarantee. Since we have no control over delivery time, we will not refund the shipping cost for any delayed orders.
- Any missing or wrong product sent must be reported within 10 days for replacement or refund. We will not accept any claim after 10 days after receiving orders.
- If our courier lost the package due to an incorrect address provided by the customer, the customer will have to take full responsibility. We will not arrange refund or replacement for orders with the shipping wrong address.
- Please check the order confirmation email. If the order information is incorrect or incomplete, customers are responsible to report immediately to our customer service to update and make changes. If the problem is not notified in time and order is shipped out, the customer will be responsible for the resending charge. We suggest customer can place another order. We will refund after the item is being received.
- For commercial addresses, the business name must be included in the address; otherwise, it will be identified as an incomplete address.