ToronTek-E400W pulse oximeter is the only model in the ToronTek range that has wireless connectivity to a computer or smart phones via Bluetooth to transfer the recorded data. With a built-in (audible and visible) alarm, you will never need to worry about your oxygen falling without realizing it. The alarm will sound if the oximeter is not correctly in place on the finger, if the voltage is low, and most importantly, if it measures a reading beyond set limits.
The proprietary software accompanying the device will allow users to upload the data to a computer via Bluetooth platform to generate reports. In addition to that, the software enables users to cast the reading data simultaneously to computer screen as the device shows the data on the LED screen.
Features of this Pulse Oximeter:
- Bluetooth connectivity to computer and smartphone
- Built-in memory storing up to 24 hours of data
- Designed software compatible with Windows and MAC PCs
- Designed app compatible with android and ios devices
- Sleek, light and compact unit, weighing 75 gr with lithium battery
- 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, charging with wall plug or USB connection
- Automatic power-off when finger is out to save on battery
- Anti -reflective, multi-color LED display with auto rotating feature
- Adjustable screen brightness with 4 levels to choose from
- SPO2 (Oxygen saturation) and Pulse rate display in (Numeric, bar graph, and pleth waveform)
- Alarm with adjustable volume and visual notification, triggered when pulse rate or SpO2 falls below or goes beyond set levels
- Neck-strap included for easy carriage
- Battery level indicator
- Synchronous display on the oximeter and the APP and Software
1x ToronTek-E400W Pulse Oximeter
1x Neck strap
1x DC power adapter plug
1x USB connector cord
1x User manual
- BPM and SPO2 Measurement Accuracy: ±2%
- Weight: 75 gr
- Dimensions (inches): 2.7*1.4*1.2
1-year comprehensive warranty
3-5 Business days – (Shipping from CANADA)
Your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor’s visit and advice from medical professionals.
Unfortunately, there are many products offered through online vendors that are NOT APPROVED by HealthCanada. These products have been proven to be absolutely unreliable in terms of reading accuracy, performance, and reported data. All oximeters offered through this website are APPROVED by HealthCanada and have passed required testing standards to be licensed for sales in Canada.
To make sure the device you buy is medical grade, you can follow the link below for Health Canada and search for the device name and make sure the device has an active license.
Want to know more about the benefits of the pulse oximeter?
Pulse Oximeter (E400W) software:
- This device is compatible with Windows and MAC PCs, ios and Android devices:
Link to Download the WINDOWS software:(Right-click and save as file) download the software HERE
To download the MAC software please visit: MAC app store. “Health Aide”
- To Download HealthAide app for iPhone and iPad and Android devices click on below icons: