ToronTek—G64 – SPO2 monitor is a finger-tip pulse oximeter that can measure the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate with high accuracy and swiftly. Equipped with a swift-calculating algorithm, users can simply place the device on their finger and the readings will be registered and displayed within 5 seconds. This Spo2 monitor operates on a pair of AAA batteries which can work efficiently up to 30 hours of accumulative use.
The Smart-display feature will flip the screen display direction 90 degrees automatically depending on the users’ hand position.
- Digital and graph display of Pulse rate and blood oxygen level saturation (Spo2)
- Graph display of perfusion index
- Bright LED color display with an anti-reflective screen
- Smart-auto rotating display
- 30+ hours of accumulative use on one set of AAA batteries
- The low battery level indicator reminds the user to change the battery
- Auto power-off after 5 seconds if Spo2 monitor is off the finger in order to save power
- Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries
- Easy to carry neck strap is included
Spo2 monitor or Pulse Oximeter -ToronTek-G64 main unit
Specifications (Spo2 monitor):
SPO2 monitor readings
SPO2 – Digital Range: 0%-100%
Digital Range: 0%-100%
Accuracy: +-2% (70-99%) Unspecified:<70%
Range: 30-250 bpm
Resolution: +-1 bpm
Accuracy: +-2 bpm or +-2%
Operating Temperature: 5 – 40 Celsius
Storage Temperature: 40 – 60 Celsius
Operating Humidity: 15% RH – 80% RH
Storage Humidity: 10% RH – 95% RH
1-year comprehensive warranty on ToronTek-G64 – Spo2 monitor
Your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor’s visit and advice from medical professionals.
Unfortunately, there are many products offered through online vendors that are NOT APPROVED by HealthCanada. Those products have been proven to be absolutely unreliable in terms of reading accuracy, performance, and reported data. All Oximeters offered through this website are APPROVED by HealthCanada and have passed required testing standards to be licensed for sales in Canada.
To make sure the device you buy is medical grade, you can follow the link below for Health Canada and search for the device name and make sure the blood oxygen level monitor has an active license.
Weight: 52 Gr
Dimensions (Cm): 7x3x3.5
Dimensions (Inch): 2.7×1.2×1.4
3-5 Business days – (Shipping from CANADA)
Want to know more about the benefits of the Spo2 monitor?